Policy Briefs and Recommendations for health professionals and policy makers.
Available in different languages on the Mental Health at Work Platform: https://www.mentalhealth-atwork.eu/
1. Recommendations on Digital Interventions for Employee Well-Being and Teamwork
This Policy Brief provides occupational health practitioners, HR directors, and managers of SMEs and public organisations with recommendations on digital-based interventions to improve employee wellbeing and teamwork.
2. Selecting interventions based on workers' needs: Why and how to ensure participation
This policy brief is intended for Human Resources and Occupational Health professionals, managers, and union representatives, and introduces the importance of promoting and protecting mental health in the workplace through workplace Interventions.
3. Making room for Mental Health: Recommendations from Psychologists to Managers
This briefing proposes several practical recommendations for action to effectuate a "mentally healthy" work environment, based on the H-Work outcomes.
4. Mental Health and Wellbeing in Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) – Reflecting the needs of SMEs in intervention design and implementation.’
This policy brief summarizes the barriers and opportunities of introducing workplace mental health and wellbeing interventions to SMEs. It also sets out a number of recommendations relevant to policymakers, Occupational Health Service (OHS) professionals and owners/operators of SMEs.
5. Training for workplace mental health promotion (MHP)
This policy brief provides concrete recommendations addressing groups responsible for training workplace actors on mental health and wellbeing issues at EU and national levels in order to ensure that appropriate training is provided to all relevant stakeholders.
6. Mental Health and Wellbeing in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises – The Role of Social partners
This policy brief discusses the role that social partners play in influencing and developing policy on mental health in the workplace as well as improving the practice and implementation of workplace mental health interventions.
7. Improving Workplace mental health: The role of EU policy makers
Building on the outcomes of the H-WORK project, this policy brief provides EU-level policymakers with concrete recommendations to foster mentally healthy work environments and facilitate cooperation between EU Member States and relevant stakeholders.
8. Economic Benefits of Promoting Mental Health in SME’s and Public Organisations
This policy brief proposes strategies and calls for action to demonstrate the economic benefits of promoting mental health in the workplace. Recommendations target policymakers, organisational leaders, and stakeholders interested in maximising the economic value of workplace mental health promotion.
9. Social Media and mental health at work: recommendations for managers
This policy brief addresses the impact of social media on workplace mental health, presenting recommendations to leverage the positive aspects and mitigate potential negative impacts.
10. Implementing Artificial Intelligence for Promoting Well-being in Organisations
This policy brief examines the transformative potential of AI in promoting employee mental health and outlines opportunities and challenges in exploiting AI applications to create supportive work environments.