United in Diversity
The theme of the ESRII conference is “United in Diversity” in mental health science and routine care practices. Diversity will be expressed in terms of the variety of target groups to be addressed, cultural identities, methodological innovations such as AI, theoretical framework developments and technological innovations. With this theme we aim to embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in science and routine mental health care with a specific focus on the next generation of multidisciplinary researchers and scientists’ practitioners. Therefore, the ESRII 2023 is free of conference charges.
The VU Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) welcomes all participants to the 7th ESRII Conference 2023. We are happy to host the conference as innovations in digital mental health as well as values like diversity is part of the VU identity.
The theme of the conference is divided in the following eight tracks:
- Routine Care & Implementation
- AI & Mental Health
- Hard to reach populations
- Blended Interventions for Mental Health
- Innovations in Research Methods
- Global e-Mental Health
Call for Abstracts
Oral- and Poster Presentations
- Deadline of abstract submission is 30 April 2023
- Indicate whether you prefer an oral, poster or symposium presentation.
- Each abstract will be reviewed by two members of the Scientific Advisory Board.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The results of the acceptance of your abstract will be communicated around the 19th of May 2023.
- Abstracts should contain a maximum of 300 words and should include the following sections: title, authors and affiliations, aim, methods, results, conclusions.
- Presenters should be named as first author with a maximum of 5 authors per abstract. Additional authors can be mentioned in the presentation or at the poster
- For oral presentations, abstracts with empirical data are preferred.
- Presentation time for oral presentations is 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for discussion.
Format and size of the posters will be communicated by this website at the start of June 2023.
Symposia that fit in the overall themes of the conferences are also welcomed. A symposium consists of four presenters and should be submitted by the coordinator of the symposium. Each symposium may last 80 minutes, 15 minutes per presenter plus 5 minutes for discussion each.
- Symposia submissions should be introduced by an overarching theme of maximum 300 words and followed by individual abstracts following the generic abstract requirements (see above).
- Symposia that consist of presenters from different organizations or countries are preferred.
Registration of participants will open in May 2023.
Access to the 7th ESRII Conference is free of charge for all.
Free of charge !
Yes indeed, no conference fee, but places are limited, so book you spot as early as possible by using the submission form on this website, starting May 2023.