- PSY & EUROPE
- European Semester of Psychology
- European Parliament - Who is who?
- Competent Authorities for psychologists as regulated profession
- DG Health and Consumers
- European Health Policy Forum EUHPF
- EFPA involvement in EU funded projects
- EU Pact for Mental Health and Well-being
- Directive 2005/36/EC : Recognition of professional qualifications
- Modernizing the Professional Qualifications Directive 2005/36/EC ...
- Psychology for Health - Contributions to Policy Making - expert c...
- Psychology - a Contribution for EU Policy Making - Nov 2011
- Across Europe - General
- Living and working abroad - What do you need to know?
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- EFPA Position Statement on EU Pact on Mental Health and WellBeing
- EFPA Position Statement on Health 2011
- TUNING EuroPsy _ Tuning Educational Structures in Europe
- EFPA Position paper Psychologists in the Educational System
- Traffic Psychology
- Recommendations to EFPA after Hoffman report by Board Human Right...
- EFPA Position Statement on Mental Health at Workplace Settings
- European Reference Guide - Offers of Universities in the area of ...
- Optimal Standards for Professional Training in Psychology
- White Paper on the protection of the human rights and dignity of ...
- Training Standards for Psychologists specializing in Psychotherap...
- EFPA Declaration on the European Standards of education and train...
- Carta Ethica or Charter of Professional Ethics for Psychologists
Psychology in Europe
Disaster, Crisis and Trauma Psychology
Visit the Disaster, Crisis and Trauma Psychology Website: http://disaster.efpa.eu
1 Jan 1970